As one of the primary care providers in the United Kingdom, Firstcall 247 Limited is currently looking for experienced healthcare aides to join our team. You will be delivering end-of-life care and support to the elderly, dementia, Alzheimer’s, cognitive disabilities, and other unique needs of clients. We are looking for personnel who are eager and devoted to delivering care of the highest quality.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
If you have worked as a senior carer or experienced caretaker and have a strong desire to improve the lives of others, we want to hear from you.
Are you able to collaborate effectively as part of the team to provide outstanding care for our residents while motivating them to consistently strive for excellence?
Check Also: Visa Sponsorship Caregiver Jobs in UK 2024 – Apply Now
Every day, our care teams work towards bringing about tangible change, and your kindness and compassion will serve as the core values guiding your actions. You will be responsible for your tasks and establishing the kind of care that will genuinely instill in our residents a sense of independence, dignity, and security while supporting the team. In return, we will provide you with education and career advancement opportunities that promote your personal growth—completely organized and implemented within a supportive, stimulating, and rewarding environment.
Details of Care Assistant Jobs in Nottingham
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: From £20,500.00 to £26,000 per year
- Shift pattern
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Early shift
- Late shift
- Location: 14-15 Tollbar House, 1 Derby Road Nottingham, DE7 5FH
- Company: Firstcall 247
Duties of Care Assistant Jobs in Nottingham
The responsibilities included in this role are:
- a) Providing assistance to the patient in activities such as bathing, hygiene, and dressing
- b) Managing domestic responsibilities such as shopping for groceries and doing laundry
- c) Meal preparation and service at the designated time
- d) The act of dispensing topical and oral medications while being supervised by medical personnel
- e) Offering psychological and emotional support
- f) Providing healthcare personnel and family members with suggestions regarding the course of treatment
- g) Coordinating appropriate leisure activities for the individual
- h) Ensuring optimal care through collaboration with other health care and social care professionals
- i) Communicate with professional personnel regarding the implementation of care plans, etc.
Benefits of Care Assistant Jobs
- Job Satisfaction: Care assistant positions involve delivering vital assistance and care to individuals who may be in a vulnerable state, are geriatric, or face health-related obstacles. A large number of individuals find satisfaction and a sense of purpose by aiding others in enhancing their quality of life.
- Professional Development: Engaging in the role of a care assistant can provide opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Often, employees acquire crucial proficiencies including time management, problem-solving, communication, and empathy.
- A Diverse Work Environment: Care assistants may be employed in hospitals, residential care facilities, or in-home care. A variety of work environments are available, enabling individuals to select one that aligns with their personal preferences and areas of interest.
- Flexible Work Hours: Numerous care assistant positions offer flexible work hours, allowing individuals to balance professional obligations with personal pursuits or academic studies.
- In-Demand Profession: In general, care assistants are in high demand due to the growing need for healthcare services and the aging population. This may offer a range of employment opportunities and job security.
- Training and Career Advancement: Care assistants are often offered professional development opportunities by their employers to enhance their skills and competencies. Additionally, the healthcare industry may provide opportunities for career development, including the possibility of advancement to supervisory or managerial positions.
- The positive influence on communities: The contributions of care assistant positions to the welfare of both individuals and communities are substantial. By providing assistance and support, practitioners in this field foster the development of more compassionate and health-conscious communities.
- Team Collaboration: Care assistants frequently work together with social workers, healthcare professionals, and other support personnel in the context of teamwork. This collaborative work environment also promotes the exchange of best practices and ideas.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: In addition to health insurance, retirement plans, and employee assistance programs, some employers offer competitive salaries for care assistant positions.
- Emotional Rewards: While the role may present certain challenges, care assistants often experience emotional rewards through the development of meaningful relationships with the people under their care and the observation of positive transformations in their lives.
Formal academic enrollment requirements do not apply. Generally, employees are obligated to complete the registration process with the relevant statutory organization, which entails meeting the registration requirements.
Typically, this would entail possessing or striving to obtain the requisite credentials for the position. The minimum age requirement for applicants is 18 years old, and they must possess prior work experience in a care setting. On-the-job and off-the-job training are both options
An extensive selection of credentials, including NVQs and SVQs, are offered, encompassing diverse facets of care. It is probable that background investigations, such as a CRB check, will be mandatory.
Would you like to help individuals to live safely?
We are currently accepting applications for a variety of healthcare positions in order to assist individuals in maintaining independent living in their own residences. If you believe that you have the ability to positively influence someone’s life, then please select the apply button. By joining our professional team, you will be able to contribute to the improvement of someone’s quality of life, happiness, and overall well-being.
For further information or to express interest in joining the expanding team of Firstcall 247 Limited, individuals who possess a strong enthusiasm for delivering exceptional care should contact us at 03333582255 or 07467706651. Alternatively, you may access our website at www.firstcall247.co.uk.
Is it hard to be a care assistant?
It can be a very physically and mentally taxing job, and your body and mind both need time to rest. Lots of people suffer from back, knee, and other strain-related injuries. In your care assistant job, you probably do lots of walking, lifting, and carrying.
What is a care assistant job?
A care assistant, or professional caregiver, is responsible for upholding their clients’ hygiene, ensuring their safety, and facilitating social-emotional support. Their duties include administering medications, cleaning a client’s living area, and managing activity or care schedules. Create a job description.
How old do you have to be to be a care assistant in the UK?
It’s both legal and beneficial to employ young people (aged 16 and 17) in social care services, including home care and community-based services. Employing young people gives them the opportunity to start a career in care.